Sunday, May 3, 2009

In The Beginning

This is the first one. Could be the first of many, could be the first and only, who knows what the future will bring. First, a little about myself. I am, as the title suggests a regular guy. I am 39, live in New York State, about two hours from the city. I have a wife, two kids, a dog, and a mortgage. I have a job that I somewhat tolerate, it's not that I hate my job, it's that I hate having a job. The thought of walking into work everyday for the next twenty years both depresses the shit out of me, and makes me more scared than almost anything else ever has. As I was writing that, I realized just how fucking whiney I am. I realize that in todays world, having a job is a good thing, and there are many people out there who need work, and I should be happy with what I have. But, lets face it work sucks, and there are plenty of things to fill up my days without having to drag my ass to work every morning.

Anyway, I guess more about me will come out the blog progresses. I just want a place to vent, talk about shit, and expose my somewhat twisted view of reality. Hopefully someone will read this, maybe not, either way I guess in the long run it really does not matter to me. Do what you want and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment