Monday, May 4, 2009

I have a dog. Her name is Morgan, and she is a beagle mix. She is kind of a dirt bag, always getting into the garbage, stealing food,running away stuff like that. A while back she got out and we found her in the little grocery store near my house, just wandering up and down the aisles, looking for food.

I actually like my cat, Sam, much better, but there are two types of people in the world, dog people and cat people. And cat people are usually gay, or at the very least just plain odd. You always hear about a man and his dog doing heroic and manly things, like herding cattle or exploring the arctic. A man and his cat rarely do anything heroic, and they will usually be the ones who get assaulted by their biker neighbors after complaining about the noise.

Interesting side note, someone recently pointed out to me that my dog was named Morgan after my favorite rum Captain Morgan, and that my cat was named Sam Adams, after my favorite brewer patriot. While I did not set out to name all of my pets after brands of alcohol, somehow I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment