Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 2

I am having a problem. Over the weekend I was out in the yard doing some stuff when I noticed something on the roof of my house. Upon further inspection I realized that stuff has gotten stuck in some crevices in my roof and I now have shit growing there. I have fucking shrubbery growing on the roof of my home. I am now obsessed with this fact for two reasons 1) there is no way this can be good for the house, and 2) I hate climbing around on the roof, any roof. I am not really bothered by heights. I have done some crazy stuff involving heights in the past, bungee jumping, leaping off cliffs while swimming stuff like that. But standing on a roof freaks me out, it must have something to do with the fact that its not flat.

Anyway I must bite the bullet and take care of this soon. I figure there are a few ways I an go with this. I can either go up there and start grooming my fucking roof hedges into topiary shapes like elephants and Disney characters or something like that, or, I can go up there with the intent of doing battle with, and destroying the floral infestation plaguing my home. I have opted for the second. I am now in the process of researching the right chemical to tackle this problem. I do not want environmentally safe in this instance. I am looking for a product that is so toxic, that I will be able to create a botanical wasteland severe enough that i will never have to drag my ass up a ladder and deal with this again

No comments:

Post a Comment